Shiva is coming to America

SashaShiva

Reaction score
Texas Judicial Complaint #
CJC NO. 20-0485

I filed this Judicial Complaint Saturday:

I filed the Civil Action in the Collin county District Court in 2017, and then could not appear, and was Sanctioned on the Grounds that I requested $2,000,000 and used News Paper Articles as part of my Prima Facie Evidence, and because my Religion involves Marijuana use (the Flesh of the Lord God Shiva). The Collin County Lawyer Bob Davis Continuously states that I requested to use Marijuana in jail, but I requested that I be allowed to take my Religious Text (the Rig Veda) to Trustee Jobs the same as the Christians. He has stated this in more than one Court and it is a Blatant lie.

But that is not the issue at hand. That Case, the Civil Case in which Sanctions were Granted and I was ordered to no longer file Claims for Religious Violations in Jail by Collin County, was by Judge Cynthia Wheless. Her Husband is the Founder of the Drug Court in Collin County, and as being such has a bias and is unable to see Marijuana as a Religious Sacrament (Sacred Food), rather than a "Drug" which we are not using it as. She may be able to put the Fact that ruling for me in her Case could destroy her Husbands Legacy out of her mind and rule fairly in my Case, but she did not disclose this information, and accepted a Contempt Hearing Motion recently still with no mention of this, and I am just learning all of this about the Whelesses and the Nowaks today, like a few hours ago.

21 U.S. Code § 321. Definitions; generally

"articles intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease in man or other animals; and (C) articles (other than food) intended to affect the structure or any function of the body of man or other animals"

When she Erroneously made her error I filed in the Federal Court, not understanding appeals processes at the time. I also did not realize that Cynthia Wheless was the Judge, as I was unable to appear, and upon searching the last name Wheless in Collin County found Ray Wheless, and filed the Federal Action against him, and Collin County, and Ken Paxton. The Judge that took the Case was Christine Nowak. On September 10th, 2019, just about 2 months from this instant filing you are reading, she dismissed the Case against Ken Paxton and Ray Wheless.

That same Month, Ray Wheless Retired as Collin County Judge, and appointed Christine Nowak's Husband, Tom Nowak, to replace him in the 366th Court. So the Federal Magistrate who decided that the District Court Judge's ruling was not Erroneous, without mentioning that her Husband was replacing him (I mistakenly thought it was Ray Whelesses order) dismissed the Case and within the same exact month, her Husband replaced the Defendant on the Bench at the whim of the Defendant.

So now, Cynthia Wheless, is still the Judge for the Contempt hearing which will occur January 23rd, and will be deciding if I should be held in contempt for filing a Case in Federal Court against her order, that was decided by the Wife (Chrinstine Nowak) of the Judge (Tom Nowak) who replaced her Husband (Ray Wheless) who founded the Collin County Drug Court. And all of this so far has happened within a 1 month period, and will happen within a 4 month period, as if they Dismissal was a payment for the Husband to be placed on the Bench.

These People have no business deciding any of my Cases at this point, and should probably be disbarred. This is completely and absolutely unethical.

TITLE 5. OPEN GOVERNMENT; ETHICS

SUBTITLE B. ETHICS

CHAPTER 572. PERSONAL FINANCIAL DISCLOSURE, STANDARDS OF CONDUCT, AND CONFLICT OF INTEREST

SUBCHAPTER A. GENERAL PROVISIONS

Sec. 572.001. POLICY; LEGISLATIVE INTENT. (a) It is the policy of this state that a state officer or state employee may not have a direct or indirect interest, including financial and other interests, or engage in a business transaction or professional activity, or incur any obligation of any nature that is in substantial conflict with the proper discharge of the officer's or employee's duties in the public interest.

(b) To implement this policy and to strengthen the faith and confidence of the people of this state in state government, this chapter provides standards of conduct and disclosure requirements to be observed by persons owing a responsibility to the people and government of this state in the performance of their official duties.

(c) It is the intent of the legislature that this chapter serve not only as a guide for official conduct of those persons but also as a basis for discipline of those who refuse to abide by its terms.
Post automatically merged:

Texas Judicial Complaint #
CJC NO. 20-0485

I filed this Judicial Complaint Saturday:

I filed the Civil Action in the Collin county District Court in 2017, and then could not appear, and was Sanctioned on the Grounds that I requested $2,000,000 and used News Paper Articles as part of my Prima Facie Evidence, and because my Religion involves Marijuana use (the Flesh of the Lord God Shiva). The Collin County Lawyer Bob Davis Continuously states that I requested to use Marijuana in jail, but I requested that I be allowed to take my Religious Text (the Rig Veda) to Trustee Jobs the same as the Christians. He has stated this in more than one Court and it is a Blatant lie.

But that is not the issue at hand. That Case, the Civil Case in which Sanctions were Granted and I was ordered to no longer file Claims for Religious Violations in Jail by Collin County, was by Judge Cynthia Wheless. Her Husband is the Founder of the Drug Court in Collin County, and as being such has a bias and is unable to see Marijuana as a Religious Sacrament (Sacred Food), rather than a "Drug" which we are not using it as. She may be able to put the Fact that ruling for me in her Case could destroy her Husbands Legacy out of her mind and rule fairly in my Case, but she did not disclose this information, and accepted a Contempt Hearing Motion recently still with no mention of this, and I am just learning all of this about the Whelesses and the Nowaks today, like a few hours ago.

21 U.S. Code § 321. Definitions; generally

"articles intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease in man or other animals; and (C) articles (other than food) intended to affect the structure or any function of the body of man or other animals"

When she Erroneously made her error I filed in the Federal Court, not understanding appeals processes at the time. I also did not realize that Cynthia Wheless was the Judge, as I was unable to appear, and upon searching the last name Wheless in Collin County found Ray Wheless, and filed the Federal Action against him, and Collin County, and Ken Paxton. The Judge that took the Case was Christine Nowak. On September 10th, 2019, just about 2 months from this instant filing you are reading, she dismissed the Case against Ken Paxton and Ray Wheless.

That same Month, Ray Wheless Retired as Collin County Judge, and appointed Christine Nowak's Husband, Tom Nowak, to replace him in the 366th Court. So the Federal Magistrate who decided that the District Court Judge's ruling was not Erroneous, without mentioning that her Husband was replacing him (I mistakenly thought it was Ray Whelesses order) dismissed the Case and within the same exact month, her Husband replaced the Defendant on the Bench at the whim of the Defendant.

So now, Cynthia Wheless, is still the Judge for the Contempt hearing which will occur January 23rd, and will be deciding if I should be held in contempt for filing a Case in Federal Court against her order, that was decided by the Wife (Chrinstine Nowak) of the Judge (Tom Nowak) who replaced her Husband (Ray Wheless) who founded the Collin County Drug Court. And all of this so far has happened within a 1 month period, and will happen within a 4 month period, as if they Dismissal was a payment for the Husband to be placed on the Bench.

These People have no business deciding any of my Cases at this point, and should probably be disbarred. This is completely and absolutely unethical.

TITLE 5. OPEN GOVERNMENT; ETHICS

SUBTITLE B. ETHICS

CHAPTER 572. PERSONAL FINANCIAL DISCLOSURE, STANDARDS OF CONDUCT, AND CONFLICT OF INTEREST

SUBCHAPTER A. GENERAL PROVISIONS

Sec. 572.001. POLICY; LEGISLATIVE INTENT. (a) It is the policy of this state that a state officer or state employee may not have a direct or indirect interest, including financial and other interests, or engage in a business transaction or professional activity, or incur any obligation of any nature that is in substantial conflict with the proper discharge of the officer's or employee's duties in the public interest.

(b) To implement this policy and to strengthen the faith and confidence of the people of this state in state government, this chapter provides standards of conduct and disclosure requirements to be observed by persons owing a responsibility to the people and government of this state in the performance of their official duties.

(c) It is the intent of the legislature that this chapter serve not only as a guide for official conduct of those persons but also as a basis for discipline of those who refuse to abide by its terms.

SashaShiva

Reaction score
So, for some reason in the Courts, since almost the beginning of my case Filings, it has been the tactic of the US Courts to not serve IFP complaints on Defendants, and themselves take on the role of the Defendant.

Now we are having hearings, with Transcripts, and the SF-95s are ripening. So we can first get into this invented issue between myself and the Judges, and then go back to the Religious issue at the center.

SashaShiva

Reaction score
Corona Virus/CoViD-19 (CBRN) group on Facebook

SashaShiva

Reaction score

SashaShiva

Reaction score
I just want to point out to anyone who thinks they can stop me by placing Obstacles in my way, my God is the destroyer of Obstacles, the Creator of the Universe.

There are many examples, but just for one that easily translates into text writing for everyone's understanding. I have never been trained as a Programmer, but I was involved with Bitcoin starting when it was $5, I watched it go to $30 and watched everyone say that that was artificial (Bitcoin enthusiasts not critics) and it would become "affordable again". I was involved in the Email campaign that got large companies to start accepting it, and now Bitcoin in sales is normal.

But I am was not a programmer in that I had never studied programming to any extent further than HTML on MySpace. And I originally went to college in an attempt to find a programmer, not for my own education necessarily. But I did not find anyone.

So I used went and downloaded Ubuntu and did research. I started with Lerncoin which seems to be an intentionally incomplete Litecoin cloning guide, he wants you to figure some parts out yourself. I then tried Cryptonotes, a coin designed to be cloned. It took me 2 weeks, but I literally dedicated 2 weeks to not doing anything but hitting error codes over and over and over, and debugging with no experience. Then, I discovered I was using the wrong version of Ubuntu, but by this time I was able to pretty much do anything in the Ubuntu Tutorials, I am not fluent, but I can figure out how to do pretty much anything in Ubuntu.

Then I finally fully understood what Ethereum really was. After doing all of that Ethereum was completely understandable and I do believe anyone who wants to launch a blockchain or dApp should start with ethereum, then Graphene like Steemit/OpenLedger and Fabric like IBM uses.

It took me 2 weeks to become the person I was looking for once I realized that the people that can do itare not out there, I have to train them.

Last edited:

SashaShiva

Reaction score
Leary v. United States, 395 U.S. 6 (1969); Gonzales v. O Centro Espírita Beneficente União do Vegetal, 546 U.S. 418 (2006); Church of the Holy Light of the Queen v. Mukasey, 615 F. Supp. 2d 1210 (D. Or. 2009); State v. Balzer, 954 P.2d 931 (Wash. Ct. App. 1998) (This is a case that was reversed because the defendant showed Marijuana was part of his Religion, and that they didn't prove that he was willingly in possession of Cocaine that he had when he said he didn't know he had it); Untitled Texas Attorney General Opinion, GA-0384 (Tex. Att'y Gen. 2005); Gonzales v. Raich, 545 U.S. 1 (2005) (affirming that Congress may regulate personal Marijuana use as Interstate Trade); Burwell v. Hobby Lobby, 573 US ___(2014) (ACA held to be in Violation of Religious Right to believe Fetuses have Souls); Mellouli v. Lynch, 575 US ___(2015) (A case using the Cocaine Tax Law/Harrison Tax Act where the CSA is not definitive, showing the CSA is a generational member of a family of Laws, and not some alien lifeform immune to Fundamental Law); Linder v. United States, 268 US 5 (1925) (Harrison Narcotics case Stating "direct control of Medical practice in the States is beyond the power of the Federal Government"); Dent v. West Virginia, 129 U.S. 114 (1889) (Attainder case, and first case to mandate State Licensed Medical Doctors, and State Medical Boards)

Title 21 Code of Federal Regulations PART 1307 — MISCELLANEOUS SPECIAL EXEMPT PERSONS §1307.31

State v. Mooney, 2004 UT 49 (2004) (This is the Peyote Way Church in Utah, where the court discusses both the racism of Congress regulating Religious Peyote by Blood Quantum, and the fact that laws not exempting religion explicitly are not stopping a religious exemption, if a law does not forbid religious use it is in fact biased towards an exemption. This is a Non-Native winning a Religious Peyote case on the State level. see also Peyote Way Church of God, Inc. v. Meese, 698 F. Supp. 1342 (N.D. Tex. 1988)); United States v. Boyll, 774 F. Supp. 1333 (D.N.M. 1991) (In this case the court discusses how Congress regulating Peyote use by Blood Quantum is racist and unacceptable. This is a Non-Native winning a Religious Peyote case on the Federal level); Marc Perkel v. DOJ, 08-74457 (9th Cir. 2010) (This was a case about the first ever Petition submitted to the DEA after the process was created in 2006); United States v. Quaintance, 471 F. Supp. 2d 1153 (D.N.M. 2006) (This case discusses the difference between Philosophy and Religion); State v. Pedersen, 679 N.W.2d 368 (Minn. Ct. App. 2004) (This was a case with a couple who claimed Marijuana use was part of their Religion, then brought doctors in to present a medical defense. The Court determined they were not part of a Religion, or COMITY INTER GENTES, but a personal belief); Olsen v. Drug Enforcement Administration, 878 F.2d 1458 (D.C. Cir. 1989) (This was Carl Olson of the Ethiopian Zion Coptic Church, it is a Rastafarian group and he Petitioned the DEA when the Federal law was much different than it is today see also Commonwealth v. Nissenbaum, 536 N.E.2d 592 (Mass. 1989)); United States v. Jefferson, 175 F. Supp. 2d 1123 (N.D. Ind. 2001) (This is a person who wanted to use Marijuana anywhere all the time on Probation); United States v. Sherryanne Christie, 14-10233 (9th Cir. 2016) (These were Religious Ministers selling for Recreational use to anyone); United States v. Kuch, 288 F. Supp. 439 (D.D.C. 1968) (This is a Criminal case involving Marijuana and LSD, involving a church that had literature, but no restrictions whatsoever and little if not no theology); United States v. ARTICLE OR DEVICE, ETC., 333 F. Supp. 357 (D.D.C. 1971) (This is a case where the Government sued the E-meter calling it and Scientology harmful to the Public, but they were following FDA guidelines and saying it was not a medical treatment, so the United States lost); People of Guam v. Benny Toves Guerrero, 290 F.3d 1210 (9th Cir. 2002) (This is a case where the Guam Supreme Court declared Rastifarian Possession of large amounts of Marijuana was protected by the RFRA, and the US Federal Court overturned it only saying that the RFRA doesn't apply to a territory since it isn't written to apply to territories only Federal Law not local Territorial Law)

SashaShiva

Reaction score
Reportedly at the Battle of Cannae, a Carthaginian officer named Gisgo commented on how much larger the Roman army was. Hannibal Barca, a Punic General and Governor of New Carthage replied, "another thing that has escaped your notice, Gisgo, is even more amazing—that although there are so many of them, there is not one among them called Gisgo"

SashaShiva

Reaction score
This link is to the Small Business Administration (SBA) Ombudsman complaint form, they will tell the Agency to respond in 30 Business days. Anyone who wants to support the cause, one of the most beneficial things you could do is submit a Complaint about a Federal Agency. Just fill it out, tell them you are with the Religious Marihuana Coalition and that a Federal Agency is overregulating your Religion. If you need help, contact me. I will also post example of my complaints here. Let's get a Religious Marihuana fire burning under their asses.

Screenshot_20200730-222556_Drive.jpgScreenshot_20200730-222621_Drive.jpgScreenshot_20200730-222543_Drive.jpg

If anyone thinks you can't sue the Government, Sovereign Immunity, etc. This is how you file properly to not have to worry about that.

For the Federal Government, File an SF-95 with the Agency. This is a claim for Damages or Wrongful Death by Government. It falls under the Federal Tort Claims Act. This is what all the esoteric "Tort Reform" talk is about.

Send it to the Agency, they can choose to respond or ignore you. After 180 days, 6 months, or after they respond (whichever is first), you can sue them in Federal Court and have 90 days to do so. If the 90 days runs up you have to start over, and it has to include new facts.

Then you can file in any Federal Court, or go to Federal Claims Court which is literally meant for these cases. You can find forms here.

The best way to start, before all this, is the SBA Ombudsman comment form on the SBA Ombudsman website, just to get a record of you communicating with them. That way they will understand the SF-95 when you send it to them in the first place and might not ignore it.

SashaShiva

Reaction score
πιστεύῃ ὅτι ὃ λαλεῖ γίνεται

Birds do not acknowledge Gravity with a word or image.

"The Gods" as spoken about by Ancient people, can all be compared to Gravity. Shiva is what Marijuana does to you, that is Shiva, and what makes you Dance, that is Shiva. And it is like Gravity.

Truth, is Ma'at, Truth, Justice, etc. This is also like Gravity.

Love, or Eros, or Kama, or Agape, these can not Physical be seen, but they exist, and they bring us together. They are like Gravity.

All of these, are Gravity.

I want to explain something for everyone, and you have to think about this to understand it, and you can lose it and get it back.

Gravity is like the Placebo Effect. Now, upon first hearing this you may think it says "Gravity is Fake" or "Gravity is only a Belief", but no, the Placebo Effect is not Fake, it is real. The Placebo Effect is a real actionable Force that you cannot see, just like Gravity. And there are many of these things, the Punics called this Concept Tanit, the Egyptians called it Ma'at, the Greeks have Rhea and Hera, but Tanit covers all these concepts of Gravity, Time, etc.

Gravity then is also like our Ability as Humans to use our Will. Your Will is like Gravity, or the Placebo Effect, your Will is an active Force in the Universe like Gravity, and we together can form Unions of thought, like Planets, Moons and Asteroids around Stars, this is how Humans have a Society.

Other Animals do not have so much control over these things, and instead are more tuned into them. The Bird Flies using Gravity, Wind and Thrust, the Bee Builds a Hive using complex structures, but Humans have an Ability to question and understand. And this is like Gravity or the Placebo Effect, it can be activated and itself worked with like the Bee and Bird use Gravity, etc. You can work with that Natural Force like the Bee builds the Honeycomb, with a deeper understanding that your sense of this is showing you the best way to proceed. This is where Gods are connected to Humans, God is not a Sky Daddy. Gravity is like the Placebo Effect.

And you do not have to think the Placebo Effect is real, and it still works. As long as you are appropriately under Placebo. It all works even if you don't believe, if you don't believe you are just like a Bird.

Truth is another one of these, it is real whether you accept it or not, and if you don't know about it, it still works. And Truth is like Gravity in several ways.

SashaShiva

Reaction score
"This life of yours which you are living is not merely a piece of this entire existence, but in a certain sense the whole; only this whole is not constituted that it can be surveyed in one single glance. This, as we know, is that sacred, mystic formula which is yet really so simple and so clear; tat tvam asi, this is you. Or, again, in such words as 'I am in the east and west, I am above and below, I am this entire world"
-Erwin Schrodinger

"All perceptible matter comes from a primary substance, or tenuity beyond conception, filling all space, the Akasha (आकाश) or luminferous ether, which is acted upon by the life giving Prana (प्राण) or creative force, calling into existence, in never-ending cycles all things and phenomena."
-Nikola Tesla

"I go to the Upanishad to ask questions"
-Niels Bohr

SashaShiva

Reaction score
If anyone thinks in 2020, this is some future sterile from the Natural World, that 300 years, or 500 years, or 50 years is a long time, and a distant path with little connection to our World today.

We think of the World in terms of our own lifespan, we think 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 100. You may be 20 and never see a 100 year old ever, or you could be 30 and know tons of 80 year olds and 70 year olds, you could be 25 and know lots of people 21-35, so you then think of the World in terms of your lifespan from a perspective provided to you by others that are in your space, and that you then see in pictures and books, etc. So we can then gain more perspective by going further and further back, and not just understand names and dates, but mindsets. Everyone says "I'm Jesus Reincarnated" or King so-and-so, or Buddha, even George Washington, particularly since Madame Blavatsky there is now the concept of "The Ascended Masters", which is basically a means of selecting your own personal pantheon of Ancient Spiritual Masters for yourself.

What you sense as Cold, is actually an absorption of heat, and what we call Heat is an absorption of cold. As Humans, we have this perspective, but Water, absorbs heat and evaporates, so if you dump water on your skin it feels Cold as it absorbs your heat.

Things that are felt by us, are actually what is being released. Snow, absorbs heat, and melts. If you boil water, it becomes so energetic full of heat that is released, we feel hot water as hot because it is absorbing Cold and releasing Heat, and becoming Steam as the Air also becomes Hot convectively interacting with air around it, and the energy sends up small amounts evaporated. Like Helium that is lighter than air, now floating up because its rapid movement is making it like Air.

This can be proven by putting something hot in the refrigerator, it will cool more quickly because now it is bombarded by Cold Air, which it is absorbing; energy that is being snuffed through the air, antifreeze, etc. And it is becoming cold through that actually transfer through the entire system.

So, this all exists in a framework outside of Human perspective, Humans are not actually meant to see everything as it is, we see things as it is available to us. Just as an example, go somewhere with no Cellular Signal, and no Car or Public Transportation, and no Money. That is just an example, we as a Species are provided a Metaphorical Smart Phone, Bus or Car, and Money, in our senses, including the 6th sense of thought. That is our access to the World, but it is happening in a Framework that is itself outside of that.

SashaShiva

Reaction score
This is very True, as light seems to be brought to Earth, absorbed as Heat, and by plants, made into energy and then from there is actually everything, via the Energy Pyramid of Plants, Graizers, and Predators, together with Birth, Death and Decomposition. E=MC2

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Introduction 1