GOD BEING THE GENERATOR OF SPACE, IS BEYOND SPACE AND THEREFORE, CAN NEVER BE IMAGINED

datta

Reaction score
GOD BEING THE GENERATOR OF SPACE, IS BEYOND SPACE AND THEREFORE, CAN NEVER BE IMAGINED

The unimaginable God is beyond the four-dimensional model of space and time. You can imagine the dissolution of matter converting into energy filling the space. Subsequently you can imagine the disappearance of energy in the space and the result is final vacuum. But, even if you try for your lifetime, you can never imagine the disappearance of vacuum.

God being the generator of space is beyond space and therefore, can never be imagined. If you have to imagine God, the pre-requisite is the imagination of disappearance of space or vacuum. Of course space is a form of very fine energy and in this context the word energy used by Me can be taken as crude form of energy. The only knowledge about God is that He is beyond the knowledge (Yasyaamatam… Veda).You should not say that God is incapable of preaching the characteristics of God and that it shows only the ignorance about God. Most of the people are thinking God as imaginable item like awareness, all pervading energy, visible light, inert matter etc. Negating all these possibilities and establishing the true unimaginable nature of God itself is the perfect and complete knowledge of God. By realizing completely that God is unimaginable, you have attained the true knowledge of God. Nobody other than God can understand God (Brahamavit Brahmaiva….Veda).

Therefore, God is not ignorant Himself. The inability to understand God belongs to the limited scope of intelligence of human being and it is not due to incapable explanation of God. A blind man can never see any object, however much it may be explained. The defect lies with the blind man and not with the preacher. The intelligence of any human being cannot cross the spatial dimensions and can never imagine God, the generator of space, existing beyond space without spatial dimensions. The reason for not understanding God is also clearly explained by God. Therefore, God is the best preacher of the ultimate truth and the main purpose of human incarnation is only to preach the true spiritual knowledge, which alone can save any human being in the ultimate sense.

The unimaginable God has all the merits expressed due to His omnipotence. But He has one defect, which is that He cannot be even imagined, not to speak of seeing Him. He is like the full moon having one black spot. But even this defect is not of the unimaginable God. It is the defect of souls, who cannot imagine anything beyond space. A human being has all the defects due to the ignorance of the human being. But it also has one merit, which is that the human being can be seen.

All the defects of the human being belong to the human being alone. The single merit belongs to the plan of God in creating the human being. If the unimaginable God merges with the human being, all the defects of both sides disappear. This is the concept of the living Human Incarnation

Intelligence is the highest mental faculty of the human being. Since the unimaginable God is beyond human intelligence, no one can even think about Him. This makes it impossible even for great scholars to think about unimaginable God. Being great devotees, such scholars would at least like to meditate upon God. But the real climax devotees are not satisfied with mere meditation. They want to see God, talk with Him, worship Him and also serve Him.

To satisfy the theoretical devotion of these scholars and the practical devotion of these climax devotees, there is the utmost necessity for God’s Incarnation. Therefore, God incarnates in an energetic body in the upper worlds for the sake of energetic beings and in a human body on this earth for the sake of human beings.
On one side there is a great necessity for the incarnation of God, and on the other side, God can easily incarnate in this way, due to His omnipotence. In that case, it is unimaginable to think why there is any necessity for anybody to put his or her dirty finger in this topic and object to this concept of Human Incarnation!

God can never be understood-the real understanding of God

You should not blame God that He is unable to make us understand the unimaginable God. So far we are thinking that we are able to understand God after doing lot of penance. This wrong knowledge is removed by God and today, you understood that you can never understand God. This point is also supported by the absence of spatial dimensions of God.

By this, scientists need not think that the unimaginable God beyond space does not exist at all. The genuine miracles, which are unimaginable events, exhibited by unimaginable source called as God, establish the existence of unimaginable entity and it is supported by the point that such unimaginable God is beyond space being the creator of space.

The only one aspect that you can know about Me is My existence

If anyone says that he knows Me, he does not know anything about Me. If someone says that he came to know Me as unknowable to anyone, such person can be treated as knower since he knows at least one point about My unknowable nature. If you say that you have known Me, it is your ego only. If you say that I am unknowable to anyone, it reflects your obedience, which is the fruit of true spiritual knowledge. The only one aspect that you can know about Me is My existence. It means that you came to know that the unknowable God exists through the observation of unknowable events called as miracles in this world and also from the unknowable end of the boundary of this world (since unknowable God is around the boundary). You may throw away these miracles as magic. Does it mean that whatever exists is known to you or whatever known to you alone exists? The beginning and end of the universe exist, which you can never know. You have to accept the existence of unknowable. You know that the velocity and position of an electron simultaneously exist with specific values, but, you can never know both simultaneously due to crudeness of your equipment. Similarly, due to limitations of the capacity of your brain, you are unable to know the unimaginable nature of the God even though He exists.

God is imaginable to Himself and is unimaginable to your crude brain only. God, being beyond the space, can never be imagined since your brain can imagine anything having at least the least spatial dimensions. This unimaginable nature continues forever so that ego is always suppressed in you, which helps your spiritual effort. Hence, this is not sadism, but, this is only to help you in your spiritual progress. Similarly, you can’t attain Me by the efforts, which only bring deservingness in you. I will be attained by you whenever I like and My attainment is not a fruit that must be attained by an effort. Hence, you should go on worshiping Me through real love, sacrifice and service without aspiring any fruit in return. Only such devotee will attain Me whenever there is a need in this world for human incarnation.

God is certainly beyond this world and is undetectable or unimaginable. The reason for this is that the Veda says that God is the generator of space. Space cannot exist in its generator before its generation. If it exists, generation of space becomes false. When space does not exist in God, God is not having any volume (Parimaana, which is the characteristic of space).

Any item having no volume can never be detected by even the topmost intelligence and hence, God is unimaginable. God is omnipotent and due to this, anything is possible for God. Due to omnipotence only, God is omniscient (knowing every bit of the world) without becoming omnipresent (like space in the world). Any imaginable item can become omniscient provided it is omnipresent.

The unimaginable God is omniscient without becoming omnipresent in the world due to His omnipotence. If you say that God is omniscient since He is omnipresent, He is defined by space logic. The greatness of God reaches climax only when you say that God is omniscient even though not omnipresent. Climax of greatness is the essence of the word ‘Brahman’ or the greatest. Due to absence of omnipresence of God, no item of the world is God (neti neti - Veda) and no item of world contains God. Since God is not space-defined imaginable item like a table or ground, God is also not the direct basis of the world.

The world is created and maintained by God just by His will and therefore, God is not modified by creation and also is not maintaining the world by becoming the direct basis like space-defined table. The result is that you can neither find God in any imaginable item nor God is any imaginable item of the world. You can’t find God as the direct basis of the world so that you can find out Him by downward digging (analysis) taking an ordinary soul to be dug. Several Vedic statements and the Gita say that God is totally unimaginable.

Like this, even though God is completely beyond the world (space), as the Veda says, God enters the world as incarnation for participating in the world-drama for getting more entertainment than being mere spectator. Another important need is propagation of true spiritual knowledge in world. When God enters a human being (five sheaths) to become human incarnation, God pervades all over the human being so that every sheath (kosha) becomes God only.

datta

Reaction score
The unimaginable God beyond the world can be only inferred whereas God as human incarnation can be even visualized being in our presence and this is the meaning of the Vedic statement that God is with us. In the analysis of five sheaths, every sheath is found to be God (Annam Brahmeti vyajanaat… etc.) and nowhere no sheath is denied to be God. Even the gross body (Annamaya Kosha) of human incarnation is becoming the unimaginable God (Brahman) and hence, the body of Krishna could lift the hill and the body of Shankara could withstand the swallowed molten lead.

In the case of such incarnation, there may be a probability of God pervading the soul only (probability depends on the requirement of the context), you can deny the five sheaths and find God as the soul or pure awareness called as Atman. God can be unimaginable standing as inseparable direct basis of such soul also as per the concept of Ramanuja, which is monism by inseparable dualism. As per Madhva, pure dualism is also possible when unimaginable God exists in Rama blessing the servant Hanuman from outside. All these three relationships are possible only in the case of specific souls called as devotees.

www.universal-spirituality[.]org

Universal Spirituality for World Peace