I am a Hindu

JaneSmith105

Reaction score
I am a Hindu, I am born in a Hindu father and Hindu mother's house, so I am a Hindu by birth. I have no religious proponents or I have no specific scripture but I have hundreds, thousands of religious and philosophical books. You can not compare the Hindu religion with the current 'Dharmmatt' in the world.You can be a Hindu without believing in God.Hinduism has come from the very beginning of the civilization, with survival and adversity.

I do not always go to the temple. I did not do regular religious rituals. No one has ever put pressure on me to observe these rules and regulations. I used to participate in religious festivals and enjoyed very much during my childhood. God is like my friend I do not fear God. Even if I challenge some of the conduct of Hinduism, no one can convert me to another religion or kill me. Because I can think personally and materially as a Hindu, without any kind of conditions.We can even publicly criticize. Nobody kills me.Actually, Hinduism is not a religion, a belief and practice. The culture of becoming a human being and the 'human' culture. This is not a religion that is publicized by one person or has no organized association or association. There is no establishment or authority group in Hinduism.

The idea of our God is not like a personal God. This is the past of our thinking that I will worship God like a person - who is hiding in the clouds and directing it through his choice of 'messenger', that we must worship him, and if he does not Punishment.

In fact, Hinduism is a religion of one person, religion for a person, religion by a person, whose roots are rooted in scriptures like Gita and the pursuit is in the scriptures like Chandi. The whole thing is that a person is reaching out to God by his own personal, through his own mentality and intrinsic evolution.Nobody can convert anybody to Hinduism This is not a creed, but a system of life, a system of living.

All things are acceptable because of Hinduism, there is no single authority or organization that announces its system, or will question it. So here you will find the meaning of life. Love of everything in creation is the absolute truth .......- In all things God is awake ...... nothing is far away from God because God is in all .... God should respect all creatures and bodies in the knowledge of us .. .... These are all these teachings of Hinduism. That is why it is called traditional religion, eternal faith. This is driven by the practice of one religion, which means 'live life' The tradition of. The main thing in Hinduism is to be honest with yourself.There is no single-minded idea. It's open to everything.Hindus believe in one God who can also make many different forms according to the need. God is timeless and shapeless to Hindus. The ancient ancestors of the present Hindus believed in eternal truth and cosmic rules. These facts or rules are open to everyone who wants to go deeper into this. But there are also parts of the Hindus that believe in superstition. The philosophical aspects of Hinduism prove these superstitions wrong. No one can convert anybody into Hinduism, it is not a religion, it is the only 'religion'.

The non-Indian Hindus have given birth to the origin of the Indus Valley valleys. As a result, the people of that region were then called Hindus.
Dharmamatsa is transformed into a 'multi-level marketing industry' which seeks to increase the 'market share' by increasing the number of people's population through marriage-conversion.

But I am a Hindu. I believe - 'non violence is religion' - Non-violence is the highest duty. I am a Hindu because Hinduism calls for non-violence. I am a Hindu because I do not put my mind on the condition of any belief system. I am a Hindu because Hinduism is the world's first production system that teaches people as 'people'.But a Hindu man / woman, who deviates from his birth religion, does not value his own ideals, culture and values of life.
Via : ‎Parimal Kanti Biswas

Hindu Boy

Reaction score
I am also a Hindu and i am very proud that i took birth in this great religion. any religion whether it is Hinduism, Islam or Christianity, give you positive energy and makes you strong to do good works. One of the best thing of Hinduism is that this religion do not force anybody and gives right to choose their God or Goddess of their choice.