Is Bollywood anti Hindu?

jitendra05

Reaction score
today, I want to ask all the members of this community. Is bollywood destroying Hinduism, is it anti Hindu? We have seen that Bollywood have made many movies where they adopted characters of God or their topics for making just fun or comedy for the public. Is this good to make fun of God (specially done with Hindu's God) like in PK movie, Oh my God. I have not seen yet any movie making fun of Christ, Islam and any other God. What do you think about it? Please share.

Reaction score
Yes Bollywood is totally anti hindu.
I don't see their movie coz time and again they bring out things that clearly shows they anti hindu agenda.

Harish

Reaction score
I dont think they are anti-Hindu,if they do they are directly thrown out of country.Some of popular celebrities even salman and sharukh khan celebrate Hindu festivals. And more often they are many Hindu groups like RSS,Shiv sena,Bajrang dal,Hindu Vahini etc.They will thrash them.

jitendra05

Reaction score
I dont think they are anti-Hindu,if they do they are directly thrown out of country.Some of popular celebrities even salman and sharukh khan celebrate Hindu festivals. And more often they are many Hindu groups like RSS,Shiv sena,Bajrang dal,Hindu Vahini etc.They will thrash them.
but what about making fun of Indian God and Goddess? Is this right? I have never seen any movie where Islam, Christianity and any other religions are using for fun.

Harish

Reaction score
I never seen any celebrity making fun of Hindu gods .do you have any evidence of it? If they do ,they will be thrown out of india....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Hinduism 1