KARNA

JaneSmith105

Reaction score
Sarasra Kabchi from Sattyuga appeared as Karna in Dwaparyuga.

Sarasra Kabchi performed tapasya, pleased Surya narayan bhagwan & asked for a boon of Immortality. Surya narayan had no such powers to give him such a boon so he denied, Demon Sarasra Kabchi asked for an alternative. He said give me 1000 kavach/protection shield on my body this is how he was known by name Sarasra Kabchi, sarasra-1000 & kabchi-sheild & to break just one shield a warrior has to fight with me for 1000 years only then one shield can be destroyed & the warrior dies who breaks my sheild. He became very powerful & now the devtas feared him a lot. Narada muni came to Sarasra Kabchi & asked him to fight with 2 very powerful Rishi Kumars who were meditating near Badrika ashram whose name is NAR – NARAYAN.

Sarasra Kabchi meets Nar & now they both fought for 1000 years & his one shield got destroyed, later Nar behaved as if he is been defeated & showed himself as dead which made Narayan to come in front of Sarasra Kabchi . He said if my tapasya is pure Nar should come alive & so he did & started meditating while Narayan fought for 1000 years & broke the second shield of this demon. This time Naryan acted as if he is dead just to keep the boon of Surya Bhagwan come true, Nar appeared & said if I meditated with pure mind for 1000 years please make Narayan Alive & so came alive & started meditating while Nar fought with this demo n for another 1000 years. This way Nar & Narayan both fought for 9,99,000 years & broke his 999 shields. Demon got a thought that if they can break these many shield of mine its very easy for them to break my last shield & so he ran within the Surya mandal & got mixed with the jyoti of Sury Narayan bhagwan.

In Dwaparyuga Surya bhagwan boned mata Kunti with Karna who had one Kavach/shield on his body which was the last kavach left of Sarasra kabchi in sattyuga & at the time of Mahabharata war on request of Indra he gave the shield to Indra which was Sri Krishna trick & this was Arjunas/Nar’s turn to fight with karna/Sarasra kabchi & he did, Karna got killed. Arjuna was Nar in Sattyuga & Sri Krishna as Narayan.

Katha by Param Pujya Sri Rajendraji Maharaj
||HaRe KriShNa||