MOKSHA (Liberation)

JaneSmith105

Reaction score
Moksha, is also a KAMNA/desire which cant be full filled when we desire, moksha can be attained when we do not desire & perform Nishkam seva/service without any desires & one day a person would definately deserve whats best for their future or next life or no life. For example A great devotee might die in the temple but not attain moksha but a non devotee dies in the same temple taking the name of God at the time of death for the first time, can get moksha the same moment, Why ? Because he never had the knowledge about moksha, he never desired for moksha but due to his good karmas he chanted the holy name of The God at the time of death & got liberated/moksha.

What's in our heart comes out first, Practise is required. If I as a person use a lot of bad words whole day & if I fall down, the only thing that would come out suddenly from my mouth would be badwords, why? Because this was my practise, but if I spend my days in chanting the holy name, singing his glories & if by any chance I fall down what would come out from my mouth? The holy name of The God. Same is the case when we die, only those things comes out which we practised a lot, if we practised bad words, such bad things would come out & if we took the holy name, holy name would come out & get liberated. So Practise about repetation of the holy name of Sri Ram/Krishna & this can help anybody wipe their sins & attain liberation.
:)

Sri Chaitanya mahaprabhu says -
na dhanam na janam kavitam va jagad-isa kamaye
mama janmani janmanisvare bhavatad bhaktir ahituki tvayi

Translation - O almighty God, I have no desire to collect wealth, nor do I have desire of beautiful women, nor do I want any number of followers. I want only Your's causeless and devotional service right from birth after birth.

Such should be the quality of a devotee who desires birth after birth to serve the supreme, he wouldn't mind if he falls in hell or rise in heavenly planets, all he desires that where every I go, on any planet my Sri Sita Ram/Radha Shyam shouldn't be far from my eyes, my heart, all my senses should be in his service & if I can serve him in hell even that is far much better than the best qualitiy material heavenly pleasures.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Spiritual Forum 0