What are spiritual beliefs?

buzzo 1982

Reaction score
Hello,

I am new to spiritual world hence would want to know ,What are spiritual beliefs and How would you describe your spiritual beliefs?
Is spirituality attached to particular religion or not.
Of what I understand spirituality is concept of Hinduism and Buddhism where only self is real rest everything is fake be it god jesus or anything.

Please guide and correct me If I am wrong.

Thanks

callahan

Reaction score
I am not spiritual but each and every one have their own beliefs and to which religion they are attached to is their wish .My parents and grandparents are Christians so i follow Christianity. The other two religions Muslim and Hindu have their own beliefs.Spiritual depends on which you believe, trust and follow.

paul linus

Reaction score
Spirituality basically means a religious process of reformation, or to recover original shape of man. In broader aspect it is not directly related to any religion even though Christianity oriented it toward Holy Spirit.

Hindu Boy

Reaction score
Spirituality is a concept which includes practices to connect something which is bigger than ourselves. Many people think it is a part of religion but it is proved that people who do not believe in any religion also practice and have spirituality experiences.

paul linus

Reaction score
Spirituality differs from religion. In simple explanation what others tell to follow is known as religion but what one follows of his or her own is called spirituality.