What is it called when you believe in God but not religion?

sameer

Reaction score
When you don't believe in god and religion you are called atheist and when you believe in religion and god you are called theist but now tricky part what is it called when you believe in God but not religion?

Last edited by a moderator:

paul linus

Reaction score
Such people are called as Deism I guess who believes in God who is responsible for the creation of universe but rejects direct intervention of God.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
well as per me best answer would be by calling these people as spiritual as spirituality is not contained to certain religion or certain thought process its eternal and connects you directly to god.

Harish

Reaction score
I dont know what is the term called,We humans created religions it is written in books or we have heard from some one a god belongs to particular religion.I too believe in god not religion,some use it for political mileage.God is one.We unnecessarily fight over each other for the sake of religions.God always asked to be peace and love each other.

jitendra05

Reaction score
One who believes in God means they believe in truth and follow the truth. They believe that there is a superpower which made this whole universe and that is God. They are called Agnostic. They do not follow any religion because it is made by people.