Gods Love and Roses

JaneSmith105

Reaction score
One day King Akbar with his battalion heading towards Fathepur Sikri takes a halt near Mathura. He orders his servant/Gulam to get roses, Gulam heads towards the market to buy Roses. Out here in this flower market one panditji booked one entire tokri/bucket of Red Roses which had beautiful aroma in 1 Ana to prepare a bungalow out of flower “foolbangla” for his Thakurji, ana in those days means a lot. Gulam comes to this flower seller & asks him to give those Roses, these are already been sold replied the seller. How many did panditji paid you for these roses? 1 ana! Fine...I would pay you 6 ana, Panditji replied how can you do that when I already purchased all those roses? Who are you asked Panditji. With Pride on his face replied I am the Gulam/Servant of Jahapana Badhasha Akbar. Panditji heart got filled, got a thought in his mind, one gulam/servant is filled with so much of attitude because he serves the king then I should be filled with more attitude because I am the servant of god who is the King of The Kings in the world. I would pay 50 paisa for these roses replied Panditji. Now they both started bidding, 1 rupee, 2, 5, 20, 50 Ruppes, Gulam didn’t had this much amount but kept bidding, nor panditji had so much of amount. Atlast the bid ends at 100 Rupees & gulam ran away.

Flowers were sold to Panditji in 100 Rs, now where to get 100 rupees? Panditji sold his house, jewels, everything & gave it to the seller & happily took those flowers & decorated the temple & made a flower bungalow for God. Out here Vithalnathi the son of Acharya Sri Vallbacharya was serving Bhagwan Shrinathji, today while performing Arti seva, Shrinathjis Head bowed, Vithalnathji closed the temple altar & with tears in his eyes asked god, Prabhu is there any pain in your neck that you bowed your head? Bhagwan Shrinathji replied – Yes Today I cant bare the load of this Garland which was put by this Panditji, this garland is the most expensive because its been purchased with so much of Bhav/love, this Panditji from Mathura made me bow. Prabhu when would you look up? Until I do not meet this Panditji. Vithalnathji asked his disciples to search for this panditji at Mathura & get in front of Bhagwan Shrinathji. Panditji arrived & his eyes filled with tears seeing the mercy, kindness, respect, love of God towards him, falls under Gods lotus feets. Shrinthji picks him & hugs him with tears of love flowing & later Panditji gets back all his sold house & 4 times more that he gave it to the flower seller.

Any material thing lost or sold is always in the favour of a true Devotee. Today or tomorrow those material things wont be with us anyways, even if they be with us we might not deserve them after we die. Only love towards the supreme comes with us who leads a soul to liberate from the ocean of life & death.

All Glories to Panditji
Param Pujya Sri Rajendraji Maharaj
||HaRe KriShnA||