Is Taj Mahal a Temple of Lord Shiva?

Reaction score
As far as my research says Taj mahal actually was Shiva temple as i see many things that related to Hinduism.
anyways would want your opinion on it Is Taj Mahal a temple of Lord Shiva?

Lets unleash the truth behind
"Taj Mahal is Lord Shiva Temple the Hidden Truth"

Note: please talk with facts not some vague assumptions.

Thanks

Harish

Reaction score
Taj Mahal is monument built by Shah Jahan for his lady love.it doesn't belong to any religion.It is symbol of love built by shah jahan after the death of his lady love remembrance.Many sculptures and architectures participated to build it.After the completion ,the hands of the sculptures and architectures hands were cut so that nobody can built again.It is one of the seven wonders of world built with complete marble. Besides Taj Mahal a great river yamuna flows.

paul linus

Reaction score
Several videos on YouTube claims Taj Mahal was actually a Shiva temple but the evidences are not much to support those. Me too is eager to know the truth. Hope someone here reveals it through any reliable source of information.

Harish

Reaction score
Babri masjid was built on ram temple but not taj mahal people are spreading mis-beliefs for their political mileage and Hindu activist groups.

Reaction score

Harish

Reaction score
We are assuming like that but it is kind of art resembling, in my opinion.

paul linus

Reaction score
Yes it is just an assumption but I believe not to be true. One another similar theory is being circulated on YouTube and social media that Jesus came to India after crucification. But this is also not true.

Harish

Reaction score
Yes it is just an assumption but I believe not to be true. One another similar theory is being circulated on YouTube and social media that Jesus came to India after crucification. But this is also not true.
I don't believe social media, only to increase views,subscribers,they post the stuff like that.Example i saw about MI phone ,there is buzz going MI new models are going to come up but Mi itself never made official statement about this.Some people are fooling people by fake videos and posts to make their channel popular.