Journey to Vainkutha Dhama

JaneSmith105

Reaction score
When a niskaam/desire free devotee liberates he reaches the top most planet from where he never comes back.

He first passes from Yamloka where Dharmraj mahabhagwat Yamraja offers him respect, performs his arti saying you are liberated from yamyatna/hellish planets.

He move higher in Swargloka where Indradev offers him respect saying, I performed 100 Ashwamedha yagya but still did not got what you got.

He moves higher to Maharloka where Prajapatis, manu maharaj offers him respect.

He moves to Janaloka & gets respects from Brahmajis first creation his sons, The four kumars, sanak, sankadip, sanatan, sanatkumar.

He moves higher in tapoloka where he meets Muni like Durwasi, Vedyas, rigu etc.

He now reaches Brahmaloka & Sri Brahmaji glorifies the devotee saying I am blessed & my creation was successful in which one soul like you have been liberated from the ocean of life & death. Now you need not come back within this Universe & later the soul moves ahead.

Now he reached the Virjasamudra/sheer sagar/Ocean of cause or milk ocean & takes a bath, he leaves his prakrit body & gets a parshad body, what ever bhav/feelings he had for God, What ever way of worship he performed to serve the supreme he gets a body accordingly & moves to The Palace/Planet of God.

With tears of joy in his eyes meets acharyas who guides them to bhagwan Narayan, falls under the lotus feet’s of Sri Hari Narayan & says - Prabhu we are bhogas & you are our bhogta. I have come back in your service. Beloved Narayan hugs the devotee with tears of joy in his eyes as well, God behaves like a mother who found his lost child. God cry’s saying my own ansh/part was lost in material world which I got back now.

Param Pujya Rajendraji Mahraj
||HaRe KriShnA||