Sri Hanumanji is still present on Planet Earth on his own request

JaneSmith105

Reaction score
Sri Hanumanji maharaj never use to hear Hari katha but whole day Serve Sri Ramji. Whole day seva! seva! seva!

Bhagwan Sri Ram asked Hanumanji to say few Katha but Hanumanji said sure I can but where should I go to hear Kathas?
From Kagbushandiji who resides at Njilgiri Parvat Sri Ramji replied
(Kagbushndji is a devta with a kag/Crow like face even Garudji was asked to hear hari katha from Kagji & Kagbushndiji is still present at Nepal near the River Gandki were Shaligram Shillas are been found, people with faith gets his Darshan, Google Search for Kagbushandis Tal for pictures)

So Hanumanji went to hear this Katha, Katha was on Ramayan itself - Kagbushandiji said, Hanumanji jumped, corssed the ocean & reached Lanka & with anger burnt lanka with a blow,returned back after meeting mata Sita, THATS IT!

Hanumanji said nothing & left from there, Prabhu Sri Ramji asked him how was the katha?
Replied - Katha was good but I want to just serve you & not hear any katha, Kagji said I jumped to lanka, burnt lanka & returned back. BUT Only I know how much trouble I had to take & burn Ravanas 1/4th lanka which kagji ended in just few words.
Ramji said may be Kagji was referring to hanumanji from some other kalpa who must have blown up lanka in seconds. Hanumanji said I do not understand your Philophies & let me serve you.

Ramji dropped his mudrika/ring & asked Hanumanji to get it. MANOJEVAM MARG VEGAM/Faster than mind Pawanputra Hanumanji was trying to reach this ring but was unable to get it. Ring went to many places, the whole Brahmand & atlast it entered a Cave where Sri Hanumanji met another Vannar who was VERY VERY huge than Hanumanji. He asked Hanumaji who are you? Replied - You dont know me? I am Ram Bhakta Hanuman. The Vannar laughed and said I know one Hanumanji since ages who is inside the room I am just his Gurdian, you are a lier.

Hanumanji got shocked - Yes I can see that you are a Gurdian but you said another hanumanji is inside, I would like to take his Darshan. Hanumanji enters the room & sees another HUGE HANUMANJI glowing like thousands of Sun, CHANTING THE HOLY NAME OF SRI SITA RAM SRI SITA RAM, RAM NAM ON EVERY PORES OF HIS SKIN & EYES FILLED WITH TEARS, Haumanji HUGGED hanumanji, huge hanumanji said - Sant Vani should be trusted without a doubt. The hanuman who jumped & burnt the lanka & came back so fast was me, I am from the Saraswat Manavantra & you are from the ShewtaVaraha kalpa. Sri Hanumanji asked which hanuman am I?
Replied - You are the 11th manifested Rudra & I am Rudra himself.

After few conversation Hanumaji asked For Sri Ramjis Mudrika/ring, Huge Hanuman said you would get it in the pond out there, you can see which one you are looking for.
This pond was filled with Lakhs of Mudrika, Huge Hanumanji said - When Sri Ramji wants to test hanumanji he does the same leela in every Chaturyuga/Mahayuga & the replica of the ring stays here on the pond & the original ring is taken back by those hanumanji who comes here. Sri Hanumanji takes the ring & gives it to Ramji & says PRABHU PLEASE BLESS ME & BOON ME -

Yavatava katha loke Prachariyasti pavani
Tavasstashyame Dehastimetavagya manupalya

Untill your pure Kathas are said on this planet till then I would reside with this same body on this planet to hear your kathas.

Jai Sri Hanuman
Jai Sri Ram

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Gods 0
J Gods 0