True identity of a Mahatman

JaneSmith105

Reaction score
Madhaavdas from Jagganathpuri was a wonderfull saint who use to play with Sri Jagganath bhagwan, people use to glorify his bhakti which he never liked. When he use to go for biksha/ask for food, people use to serve him with delicious varieties of food which he disliked, one day he decided to search for a house who can give him bad words, he came to know about one old lady who use to hate saints. Madhavdasji reached this house, old lady started abusing by saying you saint do not work & beg all day, she used all sorts of profaine language which were pleasing the ears of Madhavdasji. He came 3 times to this house to get his medicine because he was sick with his glorification done by other people, lady got more crazy on Madhavdasji today & took a cloth/pota which was filled with gobar threw on madhavdasjis face. Madhavdasji said I am glad, you gave me this pota, even you would get a pota/son. There were no kids in this house & this boon was givine by a saintly guy in return of pota/cloth filled with gobar & she gets a kid in future. Madhavdasji took this cloth& washed it nicely, later prepared lights/deepak for bhagwan Jagganath saying - My Bhagwan this deepak/lamp, deep daan is given by the old lady, do bless her. Bhagwan Jagganath blessed the lady, she was enlightened with spritual knowledge, she understood about this great saintly devotee Madhavdasji & prepared good delicious food for him today. Madhavdasji assuming the lady would give me medicines with her bad words comes to his house, lady cries & asks for forgivness, offers food. Mother this was my last visit to your house, I wont be seen at your house any more& he leaves.

These are the qualities of a true Mahatma who got the courage to digest when some one criticize them & the most difficult part is they even digest when someone glorifys them because its easy to digest when some one criticize us but hard to digest glorification if someone cant digest they get filled with pride, anger etc.

Param pujya Sri Rajendraji Maharaj
||HaRe KriShnA||