Vedic Scriptures The Supreme truth – Truly Inspiring & perfect example of Faith.

JaneSmith105

Reaction score
After kaliyuga started, few years later came Lord Buddha & Mahavir. They formed Buddhism & Jainism which are the roots of Sanatan Dharm. However Buddha destroyed Vedic scriptures due to some critical reason & introduced Buddhism in Bharatvarsh. When he left, incarnation of Bhagwan Shiv who was Adi Sankracharyaji came back & preserved all the scriptures once again, at the time of Sri Adi Sankracharyji there was a Great Vedic Scholar named Acharya Udaan, in those days Shastrath (Scriptural debates) use to take place very often.

Scholars of Jainism & Buddhism were frustrated with this Acharya Udaan, they feared him because he was spreading the knowledge of Vedic Scriptures, atlast came to a conclusion to make the acharya angry & would ask him to do something which would make him die. They met Udaan Acharya, said - According to you Veds are Authentication because it talks about GOD but we do not trust these scriptures & the description about God mentioned in Veds (Buddhism was termed as Atheism by our Vedic Acharyas & so Godly concept was wiped out in Buddhism), Udaanji said if every owl from the world comes & start spreading false message saying there is nothing like light or Sun doesn’t prove there is no sun (Owls do not come out at day time & so they really doubt if there is something like Sun on our planet).These people said, No we still do not trust Veds, so how would you trust asked Acharya Udaan?
We would trust only if you jump form this cliff with your head facing downwards & if your scriptures are truly the words of God nothing can happen to you.
Acharya stood up, tied his shikha, tighten his dhoti & climbed the cliff & said in Sanskrit “YADI veda pramnami shastrime raksha bhavet” in Hindi - YADI ved praman ho to mere raksha ho (IF Veds are authentication do save me) & Jumped off the cliff, nothing happened to the Acharya & seeing him the Buddhist & Jain followers ran away but Acharyasji right leg, smallest finger was slightly wounded & so he got angry, enters the temple & yells at God. Please give me the reason for this small injury on my right leg smallest finger? I trusted scriptures then why was I been hurt? Please clarify this doubt else I would spread wrong message about Vedic Scriptures & later there would be more problem for you. God laughed & said, there is no doubt about what you said but why did you used the term “Yadi” “If” – because you had little doubt about scriptures you got a minute injury in your finger, you should have said, Veds are Authentic & nothing would happen to me & should have jumped, not a scratch would have been there on your body. God hugged Acharyaji & his doubt was been clarified.

Moral: We always doubt God, let it be studies, work, health issues etc. Sometimes we fall sick & trust medicines more than God & when medicines wont work we ask God to save us but still even after asking God we do not leave eating medicines (just by having holy water/Charanamrut all problems gets wiped out easily if we got faith in it), this is not faith but Business with God. In work we ask God to take care of our work & at times even after hardworking we achieve nothing & later change our path & mind to something ignorant. But if we truly had faith & continued with our good karmas. God would have helped us without a doubt. We always say God would take care of our house & the house is filled with Security gadgets like Cameras, imported locks, Alarm, sensor lamps etc for our safety which is more important then God.
There are places in Udipi Krishna (South Bharat) which are kept unlocked & not a single crime since ages, many jewels shop all around with the most minimum safety, kids play all around throwing their bags & cell phone lying on chair & nobody ever tried to rob it. This is Faith in Udipi Krishna what the people got since ages, even at Shanni Signapur we find no door locks in any houses, Shani dev wont allow any crime take place in his house. Dharma Rakshati.

||HaRe KrIshnA||