Wisdom of the Prajapita Brahmakumaris in quotes...

Ajay0

Reaction score
No one is a stranger, we all are children of one Father. ~ Dadi Prakashmani (Prajapita Brahmakumaris)

We must change first, not wait for others to do so. Once we become masters of our own minds again, there will be no further sorrow. ~ Dadi Prakashmani ( Prajapita Brahmakumaris)

Ajay0

Reaction score
Very often our behavior is only a reflection of the way others have behaved with us, and in the process our own personality is lost. ~ Dadi Janki ( Prajapita Brahmakumaris)

When you notice weakness in another, aim instead to recognize a strength. The awareness that everyone has value will allow you to shift your focus. ~ Dadi Janki

Sweetness is a virtue that searches for the good in every person and situation. At its heart is the conviction that there is always something positive to be found. You simply need to have the patience to discover it. ~ Dadi Janki

Ajay0

Reaction score
Self respect is not a matter of what you are doing in your life, but rather of how you are doing it. It requires that you bring quality and virtue into each action, whatever that action maybe. ~ Dadi Janki ( Prajapita Brahmakumaris)

If I have good virtues and my actions are good, my fortune will also be very good. ~ Dadi Janki

Purity and truth make the journey of my life good. When I fill myself with these virtues, they are not only for myself, but they help to give others realizations as well.~ Dadi Janki

Let these vibrations of purity and truth reach each soul of the world. This is natural service.~ Dadi Janki

Ajay0

Reaction score
Only a powerful soul can offer love. Only a powerful soul can afford to be humble. If we are weak, then we become selfish. If we are empty, we take; but if we are filled, we automatically give to all. That is our nature. ~ Dadi Prakashmani

Victory is about being victorious over our own weaknesses. ~ Dadi Janki

Love, purity, peace, wisdom the more you think of these things the more you will become them. ~ Dadi Janki

Sit with God during sunrise and you will receive a great deal of love and power. With constant connection with God all becomes easy. ~ Dadi Janki

Ajay0

Reaction score
When the mind is strong, external difficulties stay external – they do not shake me inside and rob me of my stability. The mind stays peaceful, free from sorrow and worry. ~ Dadi Janki (Administrative head of Prajapita Brahmakumaris)

No matter what is happening around you, pay attention to making and keeping your inner stability strong. ~ Dadi Janki

What gives this kind of stability? You must have seen a tower – to reach so high, it has a deep foundation. You need to become introverted, to go deep inside, and make yourself so strong that even if the whole world fluctuates, you remain stable.~ Dadi Janki

Make yourself so strong that even if the whole world fluctuates, you remain stable. ~ Sister Jayanti Kripalani, Prajapita Brahmakumaris

The problem is as big as the amount of pain we create. If we are stable, the problem appears to be very small and easy to face. ~ Sister Shivani Verma ( Prajapita Brahmakumaris)

When we face problems with a cool mind, problems become opportunities. ~ Sister Shivani Verma

Ajay0

Reaction score

When the mind is strong, external difficulties stay external – they do not shake me inside and rob me of my stability. The mind stays peaceful, free from sorrow and worry. ~ Dadi Janki (Administrative head of Prajapita Brahmakumaris)

No matter what is happening around you, pay attention to making and keeping your inner stability strong. ~ Dadi Janki

What gives this kind of stability? You must have seen a tower – to reach so high, it has a deep foundation. You need to become introverted, to go deep inside, and make yourself so strong that even if the whole world fluctuates, you remain stable.~ Dadi Janki

Make yourself so strong that even if the whole world fluctuates, you remain stable. ~ Sister Jayanti Kripalani, Prajapita Brahmakumaris

The problem is as big as the amount of pain we create. If we are stable, the problem appears to be very small and easy to face. ~ Sister Shivani Verma ( Prajapita Brahmakumaris)

When we face problems with a cool mind, problems become opportunities. ~ Sister Shivani Verma