10 Hinduism beliefs

jitendra05

Reaction score
Hinduism has a diversity of beliefs which determines our thoughts and ideas of life. Here are some:
  1. All the Hindus believe that there is a soul inside us. We believe one day this soul will meet the superior soul i.e, Paramatma.
  2. We believe in Karma. We think what we did in the past will affect our present and future.
  3. No religion believe in reincarnation. But Hinduism believes that there is rebirth after death.
  4. We have a strong belief that Parent, Teacher, and food comes next to God. For instance, Parent gives birth and teaches about life. The teacher teaches us how to survive in the world and make one's life beautiful. food keeps us healthy and gives the energy to live. So these are the most important in Hindu's life.
  5. We believe that Lord Vishnu takes birth in every yug and save good people from the evils. And he will come in this Kali Yug also.
  6. In Hinduism, a human takes birth to perform four responsibilities i.e, Dharma, Artha, Kama, Moksha.
  7. Hindus believe in nature and worship her and treat her as a part of God.
  8. Hindus do not worship only one God but many God and Goddess. They believe that every God and Goddess has its role in maintaining this universe and life. Without them, this world will be destroyed.
  9. Hindus believe in Vedas. According to Hinduism, there are four Vedas i.e, Rigveda, Samaveda, Yajurveda, and Atharvaveda.
  10. Finally, Hindu believes that there is only one goal of our entire life and that is Salvation.

paul linus

Reaction score
"We believe in Karma. We think what we did in the past will affect our present and future."

Not only in past, but in extreme past. I mean in previous successive births. In Hinduism it is said the soul gets punished and rewarded birth after birth.