The Curse by Mandava Rishi

JaneSmith105

Reaction score
Mahabhagwat Sri Yamraji appeared in three forms on planet Earth at the time of Dwaparyuga.

Mandava rishi was a great devotee who was in Samadhi when few robbers came with some robbed things & kept it in rishis ashram. Kings men searched the ashram & found those robbed things, robbers were caught & king thought even this rishi had a share so even he was been caught.

King asked his men to punish them by making them stand on a sharp sword & let them die. Robbers died but Mandava rishi was a powerful divine saint who made the sharp blades as his asan/place to sit & started meditating. Months passed King got this news & asked to get the saint from prison, Mandava rishi while getting up from the sharp blade the blade had been pierced in his back which was later broken & it remained in this Rishis body, on his prisht bhaag/bumps due to which his name was Ani Mandava, after little conversation with the king, Rishi said - My Dear King I have no complaints about you but would like to meet Dharmaraj Yamraji & ask him what was my sin that I had to bare this much pain for so many months?

Rishi Mandava with his same body reached to a loka were Yamraji resides, he asked the reason for his suffering & Yamraj maharaja ordered Chitragupt to get the book in which he keeps records of each & every living karmas performed for all their births. Chitragupt read his book which said - in his past life he pierced needles in the prisht bhaag/ bump of one Insect who later died due to which he had to bare this pain of sitting on a sharp blade for 6 months. Rishi asked what was my age when I committed this sin? Replied – 5-6 years. Thats it? Rishi said its easy to make law but difficult to follow them on planet Earth. It is so difficult to get rid of sin on Planet earth & at the age of 5 a kid has no knowledge about what is sin. This was reasonable for Yamraji to question, ordered to change the law – I would make a rule that a kid if performs sin within 5 years of age he wont be given any punishment, from 5 – 14 he wont get punishment but their father/mother would have to suffer from their sins is been mentioned in Mahabharat.

Mahabhagwat Yamraji understood Mandava Rishi got plans to send me on planet Earth to suffer. He requested Mandava rishi that I do not mind taking birth on planet earth but please do not give me birth as a King, Servants son & a chandal because these three people commits a lot of offence. Mandava rishi was angry & said, you would be born in all these 3 species of humans in Dwaparyuga in presence of Bhagwan Sri Krishna.

Yamraji took birth as a King name Yudhistar Maharaj
Yamraji took birth as a Servant son named Mahatma Vidhur
Yamraji took birth as a Chandal named Swapach Valmiki (Not Sri Valmiki who wrote Ramayan, would share the story of this devotee named Swapach Valmiki in our next post)

||Param Pujya Sri Rajendraji Maharaj||
||HaRe KriShnA||

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R General discussion 0
P General discussion 0